Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FINISHING

I'm in a bit of finishing off mood today. Sophie's quilt for her dolls has been sitting around for a while but now it's all done and she will be so happy when she comes home from school and sees Pinky and Lucy snuggled up under it.

I have been showing more of an interest in making clothes lately and I couldn't wait to get this book by Toni when it was released, she makes it all look so easy and I think even I will be able to follow the instructions. LOL

I actually scrapbooked last night!!!! I know, don't fall over, I started Lachie's cricket album finally now that I finished Dan's. I would show these albums but there's hundreds of pages to photograph so I think I'll leave it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)