Monday, June 14, 2010

DEAR DQS9 PARTNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm so glad you've made it over here to see what I do. I'm really easy pleased as I love so many different techniques, colours and designers so please don't stress and just make something that you would love to have for yourself.

I do have to say that I don't particularly like florals (cuteness is fine), dull fabrics, country prints or civil war reproductions.

I love bright, modern, funky prints and am addicted to Heather Ross, Denyse Schmidt and so many more amazing designers. Wonkiness and circles and in case you haven't guessed, hexagons are my favourite techniques atm and I'm rather partial to birds.

This swap is all about fun, so again, don't stress I'm really easy to please.

I can't wait to see what you will make for me and to find out who you are.

Oh and sorry that I haven't made a mosiac this time round in Flickr but I have lots on my site for you to have a look at.

Suexxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)