Sunday, May 30, 2010

P!NK ALBUM IS FINISHED


I have enjoyed every minute of making this album, it's taken a while (the concert was July 30 2009).
The pages were cut from chipboard and album has been bound in velvet and waxed leather.
There were far too many photos to put them on here, so instead I have linked the album to here (click on the photos over at Flickr for a better view and remember to go back another page to see them all, as I said, there's a lot of photos).
Please go and have a look and let me know what you think, it's been quite a journey.

6 comments:

  1. Looks just amazing Sue! Love the colour scheme of the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Sue!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing- love the colour combos! xo m.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue your album looks stunning! I love the colours and the binding is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)