Monday, October 5, 2009

SEWING, SEWING, SEWING

I've just had a fantastic afternoon sewing, I completed the snippets quilt top on my design wall and another quilt top that is a bit of a secret as the recipient of it pops over to this blog sometimes.

Here's a little sneak peek.....

I have added a little bit of applique to the snippets quilt, I will finish that off and show you what I did hopefully tomorrow after all the Vampire Dairies are on tonight so that will take up a bit of my time.
Ahhhh the romance between a vampire and a human, just can't get enough of it. I was facinated with this story-line years ago and watched every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer right from the start to the very end, people thought I was a bit strange (including my husband) and now look at them going mad over Twilight etc. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)