Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DON'T FALL OVER....

I scrapbooked!!!!!
As I have mentioned lately I am having a finishing off month. Here is an album I started making last year of the kids in the Grampians. I have shown some of the pages before but now it is finally complete.








and...
While I was in a finishing off mood and already had torn papers out, I thought I might finally finish of a circle journal I've had sitting here for quite some time. Sorry for the lateness Patti :) The theme is 'my top 5'


Now back to some sewing.

BTW my private P!NK concert was too awesome for words, just like being there again.

4 comments:

  1. Love your work Sue - I really should be getting my fingers dirty while I'm on holidays! Although I have been getting them literally dirty, and I finally posted again, come and visit :-) stitchingmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sue, you sure have been busy. good to see. Great that you are getting things all finished off. I did some of that myself today. still much more to do. good to see your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great and well done for getting things finished Sue... I have so many half started things still on my list ;)
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)