Sunday, August 16, 2009

TO SEW OR NOT TO SEW?

That was the question and of course I chose to sew.

I joined the DQS7 swap which is a doll's quilt swap a couple of weeks back and I finished my top today for my recipient. We were given some ideas on what our recipient would like so I sure hope she likes this!

I finally finished quilting this quilt over the weekend, I love the way it turned out and Sophie really liked to look of it on her bed while I was taking the photos, so guess where it will now be living.


This leaf fabric is one of my favourites in my stash, sadly I don't have a lot left, but I'm glad I used it on the back of this quilt.


So apart from sewing not a lot else was achieved. I hope you had a happy weekend :)
xxxSue

2 comments:

  1. No wonder Sophie likes the quilt, i would like it on my bed too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is stunning!! I love how you quilted it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)