Sunday, June 1, 2008

TACTILE ATC

Here is what I have been working on this weekend, ATC's for another swap over at Blue Bazaar, the theme is tactile.

I have used glimmer mist, background ATC stamp, silouette bird stamp, flocking and my own hand-dyed sheep's wool.

18 of these babies will be on their way to my friends over there tomorrow. I can't wait to get mine from everyone else. I soooo love a swap.

Speaking of which, there is another ATC swap happening with a group I am involved in, we are "g-inspired" meaning "friends of Gloria Froese", it's being such fun learning more about my friends in this group now we have a more interactive way of communicating with each other. Sneak peek tomorrow with these ATC's, I've done something very different and have had heaps of fun doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)