Sunday, April 6, 2008

NO REST FOR THE WICKED

What a weekend it has been, Saturday I was back at our local market (I am there the first weekend of every month). I had a great time catching up with people and chatting away and I sold quite a few of my own creations as well as the TLC stuff which always makes me smile just knowing that people appreciate and like my products.

Today was huge. Daniel (No.1 son) and I had our karate gradings and I am exhausted, I love this sport so much but am now starting to feel the effects of my actions, the bruising is coming out and muscle soreness is setting in. Time for a spa bath I think.



Daniel is the blue belt, check out that kick!



I'm going to have a well deserved rest now, take care.

Sue xxxx

ps, I've been working on some stitcheries on linen for the last few days, will show you the results tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats both! lol you look very smart;) I have been training since I was 14 but stopped after my third child.I miss kicking butt ( and being kicked lol)! Bruises dissapear real quick with Arniflor.
    hugs,Monique

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)