Sunday, August 20, 2017

EMBRACING THE IMPERFECT

Day 2 of 100 days of creating

Today was all about pulling out tools and supplies that I had tucked away for a rainy day, it's suprising how well I did hide some things.

Today I finished carving stamps then went down to Spotlight and bought some of my background fabrics.  I think it's important to have a pile ready and waiting for a project like this.  Oh did I mention that my fabric squares are 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" and will become a quilt at the end.


Day 2
Stamping with ink and Lumiere metallic fabric paints.

It's not perfect but that's a good thing.  I really like how it turned out.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)